Our first Christmas holiday in Trinidad was so much fun! As I mentioned in a previous post, we each made a gift for the next younger person. So that made Anna my gifty person. And let me tell you, I had fun making this! I was a little afraid she might not like it, but she loved it! :D
I made a camera strap sleeve! It was very simple, in essentials, but you can really dress it up and make it neat! I didn't go for the ruffles, Anna just isn't ruffles! She loves black and white so this is what I ended up with! I did little tiny one inch black and white blocks, just like you'd do a quilt block.
Merry Christmas Anna! She's a great sister, she's a great photographer and I love her! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every one did such a great job! Emily made me a tiny tatted tea cup! It's precious! Nathan made Naomi a woven wall hanging and it's so beautiful! Definitely hope chest quality. And he's making me one too! ;) Maybe, well, I wish! Hehe!
All the gifts were great, but more importantly, we had a good and fun time together as a family.
And that was only Christmas Eve! I'll be doing the next post on what we did on Christmas Day....


1 comments:
Yes I love it. :) You are the best! :) The colors are PERFECT.
Post a Comment