Monday, January 31, 2011

The Last Menu Monday

...That means this is the last day of January! It was a good month for me, how about you?

Here's what I made for supper.

*Moroccan Fish Stew
(It was very good, maybe a few minor improvements, but it was very good!)

*Oven-crisped Green Beans

*Fresh green salad with Citrus dressing

*Fresh Pletzlach
(a really yummy Jewish bread)

Living on a tropical island has provided several new foods readily available. Living in Arkansas all my life where there is very little fresh fish has made it quite new to have fresh fish available! We all like it and I'm discovering that it's quite easy to make fish in a variety of ways. Haven't tried fish stock yet...that'a little scary to me!!

Last quiz question: what do you prefer to cook- Breads, desserts, main dishes or vegetables?
Thanks everyone for joining me on my Menu jaunt!

1 comments:

Julia said...

*sniff* I will miss Menu Mondays! Hehe...

Um, fish stock. That does sound scary. But the fresh fish sounds lovely. :)

As to your quiz... I like cooking everything the best. ;) Hehe... no... um...I'm pretty sure that the worst things for your health are the ones I like to make the most. Definitely bread. And dessert. But I really like to cook everything. So it's all good. :)

Love you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails