Friday, August 26, 2011

Lessons from children...

This last month we've been working a lot with children. You may have noticed a strain of my love for children...hehe...well it's true. I do love children and Trini children none the less! You can learn so much from them! Here are some thoughts and pictures of some sweet little babies....

Children are always watching you. And copying you, and thinking about how you do things in relation to themselves.

-Children cannot learn if their basic needs are not met-
(food, drink, attention)

-Children learn fast-

-Children are bright!-

Children see beauty in unusual things, places and people. Why do adults lose their eyesight?


Kids will always say what their parents say. No matter what it is.


Children are what their parents are by default, until the age of accountability.

It's incredible what a difference even just a little attention and discipline will make in a child.
Even just a little!

Polite and well-mannered children are a joy!
And you can start when they are babies.


-Children of all walks of life are capable of respecting their elders.-


Kids don't need the latest technology to be happy and entertained. Have you ever seen a 7 year old boy walk on his hands for 6-8 feet?
Or played Mother May I with 10 little kids?

~Children sing from their heart~

~Children are a blessing from God~
I didn't "learn" that this month, but this little guy was such a joy, I had to include his picture!!

You can expect more than you think from children.

Sometimes little girls are better at making things like crafts, etc. But you haven't lived until you hear the sincere prayer of a little boy thanking God for a snack.


Children love Jesus. It's so simple!


-Children can memorize scripture-


Children understand that if Noah had used coconut wood, or any other wood except Gopher wood, the ark would not have worked. It's about simply obeying God's word to the letter. Why do adults complicate the Scriptures?

"Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall in no wise enter therein. "
Luke 18:17

2 comments:

Julia said...

What beautiful pictures and beautiful truths! I just want to cuddle all of them!

Marli said...

how sweet! love all the pictures.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails