Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why thanks!

Have you ever thought about the blogging world? How vast it is? How my great-grandmother couldn't even understand the internet? Well, I have really enjoyed reading different blogs, learning about and from other people, being inspired and encouraged....
Marli tagged me and she has a really neat blog- and she's a sweet friend too! I remember when they came by us one Sunday afternoon and taught us the very fun game of Bananagrams! Aren't you glad for the capacity God gave us of memory? Thanks, Marli, for the award and thanks for keeping up! :)

The trick is to post seven things about myself and pass the award to fifteen other bloggers!

Seven things...hmm....
Number one: I love to cook.
Two- I've read Plutarch's Lives
3-I'm the third child in my family...
Four: I still enjoy playing in the rain!
Numbah five- I love children, and teaching children :)
Six- I love the ocean...even before I lived near it!
7- I serve a powerful and almighty God.




Have a beautiful week!

2 comments:

Marli said...

Awww! I remember that fun day spent with your family. :) Your family is a blessing to us and so many more...

memory said...

oh! i love the ocean tooooo! :) and i totally forgot about us playing that game! but it was such a fun day! :)
thanks for following... i'm so glad we're blog buddies now. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails