I just read several of your posts, sweet girl, and they were all very encouraging. Thank you for sharing your pictures, your words and most of all the ponderings of your heart to encourage others. I love you! xoxo Love, Mrs.Debbie
My name is Lydia- child of God, daughter, sister, and friend. I love my life as a stay-at-home daughter and I love my siblings very much! I enjoy cooking, walking through God's beautiful creation, music, reading and being a sister and friend. :) I have recently moved with my family to Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies to work with the churches of Christ here on this beautiful island. God blesses us richly each day!
1 comments:
I just read several of your posts, sweet girl, and they were all very encouraging. Thank you for sharing your pictures, your words and most of all the ponderings of your heart to encourage others. I love you! xoxo
Love,
Mrs.Debbie
Post a Comment