Friday, May 6, 2011

~Heart~

This is my sister Anna. Here is a list of just 10 things she is:
(the list could be much longer of course!)
1. CUTE!

2. Funny....she has a way with words that keeps me pretty much in stitches.

3. A good picture taker- er...photographer. Sometimes I hold her lens cap for her. :)

4. A good computer helper person...she pretty much does everything computer-wise for me. Except I taught her to put pictures on her blog!!

5. She's one of my best friends.

6. She's a strong Christian and I'm blessed daily by having her in my life!

7. She makes me laugh....and helps me not be an old lady bump!

8. The person who sleeps on the bunk above me....hehe...and we have some good times! :)

9. A wonderful friend to have. <3

10. My sister and I love her!

"In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips."

1 comments:

Kathryn Purdom said...

The other half of the Mutual Admiration Society sitting over there on the couch together!! I love you two girls!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails