Happy Birthday, Mom!!
Yesterday was Mom's birthday.....I love doing birthdays! It's been fun finding new things to do here in Trinidad- It's been good for us to stretch our minds and find new things....but don't worry, there was still lots of singing and no work for Mom and more singing, and the birthday variations on the piano, and more singing....:) So I baked her a cake, we played a game together and generally had a wonderful time together!
I'm very thankful for my Mom. :) She's a wonderful woman and I'm honored to have her in my life. If you live by your mother go hug her or call her or something! :)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mrs. Purdom! YEA for moms!! :D
Marli
a big happy birthday to your sweet momma!!!!
glad you enjoyed the day together.
hugs~
chas
Aw, happy birthday to her!! I didn't know we both had April birthdays! Yay for us! ;)
Thank you for your birthday wishes for Dallas and I... you're so sweet!
*MeM the budd
Post a Comment