Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back home again...

I have the tendency to not write something because I don't have that one certain blog that's in my head typed out and I haven't had the right time to do it yet! (you know, that "right" time when you're in the right mood, and the right situation and you're not too cold or hot...stuff like that!)

So! I'm back home again! Oh, what a wonderful feeling! To be home, with all your comfortable things- like those super comfy pants that should be thrown out they're so old! Like your siblings, close around you, telling stories and catching you up on stuff that happened. Like sweet little brothers that like to sit with you early in the morning...with their sleepy eyes and sleepy heads comfy on your shoulder. That comfortable feeling of laughing with your sisters as you're getting ready for bed...little chats with your parents throughout the day...:) It's truly a wonderful feeling to be home again.

Here are some random thoughts I'm trying to catch...
  • I had a wonderful time in Africa! My life has been blessed so richly by my time there! I'm thankful for safe travels, for my dear friends the Jensen family and for the time God has blessed me with.
  • Going through storage sheds and old junk is a good thing! Last Saturday we cleared out our "upper room" which translated is our junk shed! We threw stuff away, we put stuff in a garage sale pile...and it's quite neat and tidy now! We should have done that 10 years ago!
  • I'm really enjoying this Far Above Rubies study with Kristen...I'm going to post more about that later.
So that's my list for now. I know this is a little random, but that's just me! :)

I hope you have a wonderful evening! Or morning! :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Good for you, posting even when you don't have it all written out in your head! I liked your random list. :)

Lindsey said...

I liked your random list, too! I love it when you post! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails