Saturday, March 13, 2010

My heart always gets so full

Here I am in Africa. I find that every time I come back I notice something new. And I wonder why I never saw it before. Like the sun. The sun is so bright here. I know the reason is because Tanzania is 7 degrees off the equator. But the color and warmth seem more. Making the sky and the trees and shrubs so much more so.

It's so beautiful here! I wish you could all see what I see. I could try to tell you but it's just not the same. You can't really describe sunshine so warm and yellow you can almost see it. But really all we see is the light from the sun making the colors all around glow. You can't describe the songs of birds and the wind in corn. You just have to see it and hear it and feel it.

Airplanes really are handy. You can get on it and go places you might not ever go. I'm very blessed to be able to be here. In Tanzania, East Africa, with the Jensen family. I really do love them. There is just something so good in essence about them. :)

So I'm here for a month. And it's going to be such a wonderful time. :)

1 comments:

Julia said...

I'm glad you're here, Lydia. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails