We get to see lots of very neat things here in Trinidad...this house is one of them. There is something about an empty house, so lonely....it's fascinating...why is it empty?
Anyway. I'm trying to snap a few of the things I see. :)
My name is Lydia- child of God, daughter, sister, and friend. I love my life as a stay-at-home daughter and I love my siblings very much! I enjoy cooking, walking through God's beautiful creation, music, reading and being a sister and friend. :) I have recently moved with my family to Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies to work with the churches of Christ here on this beautiful island. God blesses us richly each day!
3 comments:
hooray...i'm looking forward to seeing what you find.
yes...there is something very magnetic about an old abandoned building. i always want to venture in. but i'm too chicken.
:)
Wow! What a great picture, Lydia!
Marli
I like it. *approving smile*
But not as much as I like you. <3
Post a Comment