Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I just love autumn!!

Autumn, the fall of the year....there is just something almost magic in the air! It's just so beautiful! I am so thankful I can see it one last time, in all its glory, before we're gone for three years. :)

And now I shall make one of my lists!

If one thing says fall, it's:

-Arkansas Black apples- so crisp and firm and delicious!

-Cinnamon Spice candles

-Leaves that crunch underfoot

-Fresh fires in the fireplace

-Cozy hoodies

-Walks in all the colors of fall, including rosy cheeks and bright eyes!

-The peaceful sounds of raindrops on the fallen leaves in the yard.

Happy November everyone! I hope you can get out and enjoy God's marvelous creation this season! :)

P.S. What are your favorites?!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love autumn, too! Enjoy every moment and store up some memories.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails