There were old journals, little scraps of paper with two scriptures jotted down; there were bobby pins and earrings, things that just needed to be put away. As I was dusting and sneezing and putting things away, I got to thinking about how cluttered our own lives can get.
Sometimes it's good to have a mental de-cluttering and cleaning. Throw out all those things that are wearing us down. Sometimes just identifying things that clutter our lives and effect our attitudes make us realize how easy it is to let things bog us down.
And then I thought about dusting. Do we let our cheerfulness and happiness get dusty? Do we need to dust off those little things we're good at and get them back in working order?
So let's get out our dust rags, and let's straighten up our minds and hearts and get back on track. We have a wonderful salvation and hope in God! Let's be smart and de-clutter and thank God for our many blessings! :)


1 comments:
Good thoughts, Lydia! Now I'm off to dust! ;)
Post a Comment