I was tagged by my sweet friend Linz...so here goes!
Rules....
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things
about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for
you in their post and create 11 new questions
for the people you tag to answer.
Eleven things about me...
1) Time is relentless, so redeem your time wisely. God blesses us with a new day each day...may I never forget that.
2) I'm taking some courses at the Trinidad School of Preaching and loving it!
3) I love taking walks, hikes and scrambles...Have you thought about the fact that God created the beautiful nature we live in just for us?!
4) Sewing is a big hobby of mine...and I like to alter the patterns...make it just right!
5) I enjoy rising early...there's something about the early morning!
6) I love tea...hot, cold, anyway, but especially hot! :)
7) I love children...and the fresh perspective they bring!
8) Friends are extremely important to me...old ones and new ones!
9) I love to cook. Nothing makes me more happy then seeing people happy and eating and enjoying!
10) A dream of mine is to go sailing in a sail boat or clipper ship!
11) I enjoy old fashioned things. I'm a little old fashioned myself!
Questions for me!....
1. If you were going to learn a foreign language, which one would you choose?
I've always loved Italian, but I think Spanish would be more useful!
2. Would you generally rather read a book, listen to music or watch a movie?
Read a book! With maybe some instrumental music going in the background! :)
3. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
Art, drawing, painting...photography
4. When you go to a restaurant, do you usually try something new or get the same thing each time?
Depends on the occasion, but I like trying new things!
5. What's your favorite book in the Bible?
Favourite?! Well, I really love Esther, Philippians, Psalms and I've been studying Hebrews and it is so rich! :)
6. What's something you never leave the house without?
Usually my bag that has my Bible, chap stick and my cell phone.
7. You have a prepaid airline ticket to anywhere in the world. Where did you go?
An tour of the Mediterranean.
8. Rice, potatoes or bread?
Bread! Especially sourdough! I love making bread and trying new types!
9. How tall are you?
5 feet, 8 inches
10. What is one of your dreams for the future?
To be a wife and mummy.
11. What is your favorite song? What does it make you think of?
"If We Never Met Again This Side of Heaven" or any other song about heaven. It helps me remember that God has a plan for us and will help us bear the comings and goings of people in this short life. :)
My Questions for You!
1) How many siblings do you have and how did/do they effect your life?
2) Write a list or remember it in your head?
3) If you could spend an afternoon alone, anywhere, where would it be, and what would you do?
4) What is a favorite colour?
5) What passage in the Bible do you find yourself going back to?
6) Email or handwritten letters?
7) Warm weather or cold?
8) What is something funny or crazy you do?
9) Do you keep a journal?
10) How do you celebrate your birthday?
11) What are three blessings off the top of your head?
I tag...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a wonderful New Year!
:)


4 comments:
Thanks! Now I have to think of 11 questions myself! hehe! :) <3 u!
Hey you! I tagged you in the lobster, er, Liebster award! :)
love this, lydia. "If We Never Meet Again This Side of Heaven" is an amazing song. i really like hearing all the parts blending together. :) i hope you are having a great weekend!
xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com
huh.... i never saw this....
i'll have to think about the questions
better late than never :)
Love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment