Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello it's me, may I come over....

You know how time does that funny thing of running away on you? Well, since it's been almost a month since I last posted I think I'll just sit down and write one!

Priorities are so important- It's why we do what we do. When we're busy and working on so many things, it's easy to be caught up and fail to do the important things. Like studying God's word. Praying. Spending quality time with family. Never be to busy for God.

A couple weeks ago we had a huge garage sale. It was really quite fun! I enjoyed seeing all the people go through and look at stuff, and talk among themselves....People are so interesting...why do we do the things we do? What are we telling the world every day by the way we talk, act, dress and places we go? It's incredible to me to think of how many people see us in public just going shopping, or to the grocery store, or even a garage sale!! It's thoughts to think, aright!

I know this is short and random.....I'm hoping to post more later! I hope you have a great weekend! Be safe and have fun! :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good post, Lydia! Thanks. :) I always love when you do one!

chasity said...

i thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you and your family this week. you are all so lovely.
hugs to you~
chas

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails