Monday, May 17, 2010

How to have a successful shopping trip...

First: take your 12 year old brother with you. In case you don't know, this is my little brother Miles. I was 11 years old when he was born and I'm thankful every day to have him in my life! I guess I should say younger brother...cause he's definitely NOT little-er!

So he pumped my gas...(with a tiny bit of coaching)...he wasn't anxious to say it was his favorite thing to do, but I could tell he enjoyed doing a job he considers a grown up job!


Do you see that he is taller then I?! Ugh! What's with that?!


Second: pick out your vegetables and discuss Bok choy...
Miles- "Let's get Bok choy!"
Me- "Well, we don't really need it!"
Miles- "Oh."
Me- "Sorry..."
Miles- "What exactly is Bok choy?"
Me- "Chinese cabbage"
Miles- "Oh!"


He pushed my cart...you should have seen his face when I kept forgetting something on one of the aisles!


Third: He loaded the groceries up for me and laughed at me for taking another picture!!


Fourth: totally enjoy shopping for shirts and singing with the radio and just having a fun time with your brother.


Yep. I love my brother. He's a sweet guy! Everyday he blesses my life. He's funny, he's cute, he's sincere, he's thoughtful, and I've learned so much from him. :)

That's one way I have a successful shopping trip.



4 comments:

Anna said...

Aw! :) I love Miles. He definitely makes shopping trips an adventure! :)

Julia said...

Awww. What a sweet post. And may I just take a moment to freak out at how grown up he's looking? Thanks... *blaah!* Ok, I'm done. Hahaha, I can just see you and Miles in the store - you with your camera and he... being Miles. Funny thought! Love y'all!

Unknown said...

I second Julia's comment about him looking grown up!! When did this happen? Are you sure that's Miles that went with you to the store?? It doesn't look like the Miles that I once knew. I know, it's normal for kids to grow up. :)

Lindsey said...

Well, I third Mom and Jewels! Miles looks way to grown up! I really liked this post. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails