A glad heart is so important in our lives. It really does make a huge difference. If our faces look happy, it will make others feel happy too. Something I think about, that I may explore later, is we have to develop a glad heart in some situations. I am working toward having a glad heart in all situations. I'm not there yet, but I'm working!
So, I'm starting this blog because I like to write and share thoughts and stories. Sometimes it'll be serious, sometimes not. Oh, like a life book, or a place to ramble, maybe a place to just type somethings out! Either way, it's going to be relaxed, sometimes proper and grammatically correct (or at least an attempt!!) and sometimes just thoughts...our brains don't always think in complete sentences!
My hope is that you're encouraged a little, maybe you learn a little and most of all you smile a little.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am looking forward to reading your 'glad heart ' thoughts. You might inspire me to start this!
Post a Comment